Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long time, no blog

Amy, Kristen, Kris, Heather, Laura and I raging on State Street. Ok, not really raging, more like, dining, and enjoying a nice Malbec.


Ok, so its been awhile. In March, I was horrified to see that I had blogged about laundry, and decided that if a crayon incident was the most interesting thing I had to share, it was time to pause and reflect on what it is that I have to offer my readers. Since March, however, several things have happened:


  • Cut over 8 inches from hair

  • Martin quit job, has been to interviews, interviews and more interviews

  • Little brother-in-law Nick got signed as a free agent with the Chicago Bears

  • Jackson earned orange w/ white stripe belt in Tae Kwon Do

  • I went on girls weekend in Santa Barbara with college roommates from UCSB (See above picture)

  • Ben had 1, 387 more tantrums, and has learned to dance a la James Brown

  • Attended Samuel Merritt open house day to learn more about becoming a Physical Therapist

Things are always busy around here- I have Martin finishing up projects begun but not completed around the house, and I am busy with PRAM work (as President still) and now with taking on PTA tasks, being librarian for Jackson's classroom on Mondays, and working in the classroom on Wednesdays, and trying to get an internship/volunteer gig at a hospital for my PT application. More to come.

No comments: