Friday, May 9, 2008

Remembering sarah marshall and surfin' penguins


Ben at the Oakland Zoo

Last Friday Martin and I went to a great local theatre (Cerrito Speakeasy) to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Even though we went in just hoping for a good laugh, this movie exceeded anything we were expecting. Between the good popcorn and the cozy chair, and Martin's two pale Ales, we laughed until we cried. Not sure what was up with the guy sitting behind us who snapped his fingers over and over everytime he doubled up laughing, but at least I found out afterwards that it wasn't Martin. (I was wondering when that annoying gesture popped up.) Tonight we watched Surf's Up with the boys, which was a really cute movie. Lots of potty jokes really make it work for the kids, and I have to admit that they kind of make me laugh too- a side effect of raising boys.

No comments: