Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Dishes!




We have a beautiful set of plates from Pottery Barn, that we got many, many years ago for our wedding shower that are blue with little bees on them. These plates are our all purpose dessert, salad, lunch and feed the kids plates, so they get a lot of use and have held up really well, but are finally giving out. They are beginning to show so much wear that they no longer look "shabby chic" just shabby. I've been looking and looking for salad-plate size replacements, but they all have fallen short. This one is too dainty, that one is too large, the other is too boring. Imagine my surprise when I found these beauties at Pottery Barn this weekend, amidst their spring line attempting to bring more color into your life. I like them all, but the one with the butterflies is my favorite. Yay, new dishes!